大家好,今天小编关注到一个比较有意思的话题,就是关于旅游景点配音稿的问题,于是小编就整理了1个相关介绍旅游景点配音稿的解答,让我们一起看看吧。
Ever since I was a girl my own mother vowed
从我小时候起,我母亲就要我立誓
I must find the way to power through a noble brow
我必须找到爬上权利顶端的捷径
I married once for love then my senses came
因爱结婚,突然我意识到
I must marry for the stature of my husband's name
我必须要找个有名声的丈夫来结婚
Onto marrige number two
所以第二次结婚
I knew what I had to do
我知道我必须要怎么做
and my poor husband fell ill in a year or two
我可怜的丈夫,在两年内病死了
solved problem number one,now to problenm number two
解决了第一个问题,是时候解决第二个了
His deo-eyed littlle girl with gentle point of biew
那个他经常用温柔的眼神看着的小女孩
Would I ship her off to school?
我该送她去学校吗?
No!I toud her if she stayed that she'd have to earn her keep
当然不了!我告诉她,如果她想要留下来,她就得挣钱养活自己
and so she became the maid!
于是她变成了女仆
She was lazy!
她很懒!
She was Crazy!
她很疯!
She was talking to the mice!
她曾经和老鼠们说话!
She was hopelessly naive,so she had to pay the price.
她天真的无药可救,所以她必须付出代价
I moved her to the attic out of sight and out of mind.
我让她搬去那个我毫不在意也不想看见的阁楼
I coud have thrown her out,but I'm benevolent and kind.
我本可以赶她出去,就是我太仁慈了
Mother,your heart's too big for you!
妈,你心真大
I knew what I had to do
我知道我必须要怎么做
After all,difficult children will take advantage of your good nature.
毕竟,那难相处的孩子会占你的便宜
So you lock them up
所以你把她们关起来
Throw away the key!
把钥匙扔了
There's one on every family tree
每个家族里都有一个人 她
Ungrateful!
忘恩负义!
Hateful!
可恨!
Vile too!The things she put you through!
还很邪恶!是她让你变成这样!
Break their spirit so they obey!
毁灭她们的心灵,让她们顺从!
Now they'll do anything you say
现在她们会乖乖听你的
Maybe you'd call it cruel but
也许你觉得这会很残忍,但是
others would call it love
有些人会称这叫爱
Tough Love!
严厉的爱!
I ask you,is it a crime to strive for perfection in all things?
我问你,任何事都追求完美这是错的吗?
Oh,no,they're so cute when they're little but then they grow up and just…
哦,不,他们小的时候很可爱,但长大后…
ruin everything!
会毁了一切!
到此,以上就是小编对于旅游景点配音稿的问题就介绍到这了,希望介绍关于旅游景点配音稿的1点解答对大家有用。
[免责声明]本文来源于网络,不代表本站立场,如转载内容涉及版权等问题,请联系邮箱:3801085100#qq.com,#换成@即可,我们会予以删除相关文章,保证您的权利。
转载请注明出处:http://dngcw.com/http://dngcw.com/zhanbao/18836.html